About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are seeking a highly experienced technical documentation leader to join our growing company. You will be part of our platform group that develops useful and engaging content and campaigns to grow our user base.Your duties will include updating and managing the company's knowledge base regularly and working with developers to create new documents as we release new goods and services.
- Create and refine technical information and other various materials for explaining products and services
- Implement comprehensive technical documentation, feedback, and changes whenever possible
- Create technical documents that convey accurate messaging for the project
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field
- Native English language competency including reading, writing, speaking, and copy editing with demonstrable experience in developing referenceable public facing materials
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing or software documentation
- Familiarity with systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous experience with public cloud services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Kubernetes eco-system
- Previous experience with CNCF eco-system
- Hands-on ability to use examples of technology included in a cloud ecosystem