Digital/Social Marketing Manager
About The Position
About The Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced B2B Demand Generation Manager to help drive lead and pipeline generation. This will include working with paid search, display, and other paid media along with ABM campaigns. This role will work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to effectively generate the right leads and support their buying journey.
This role is in the unique position of driving demand from a technical audience (DevOps managers, CTOs, and CIOs) who are modernizing their application delivery on Cloud-native technologies. Industry knowledge is a big bonus.
Our team is dynamic, enthusiastic, and highly collaborative. Our company culture celebrates people that take initiative and are open to new ideas.
- Take ownership of pipeline creation and meeting monthly and quarterly pipeline targets
- Manage budgets and campaigns across Google Adwords, Display, Paid Social etc.
- Work with Field marketing to promote and leverage events, webinars, etc.
- Work with the content team and product to generate and leverage existing content
- Build, execute, and optimize demand gen campaigns
- At least 3 years of experience of demand generation and hands-on executing of paid campaigns (Must)
- Experience in running B2B campaigns (Must)
- Experience in running brand awareness campaigns (Must)
- Previous experience with ABM
- Experience running campaigns across paid digital and social channels. (Adwords, Display, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter)
- Strong ability to build models and reports, study performance metrics across the entire funnel, and use data-driven insights to deliver results.
- Familiarity with software engineering industry (Advantage)
- Experience marketing to a technical audience (Big Advantage)
- Excellent English communication skills