Security Researcher (4) (Paranoid!)
About The Position
Paranoid! is a cybersecurity technology innovator with a vision to empower organizations across the globe to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively ready themselves to address omnipresent cyber risk. Towards this end, Paranoid!, built off years of Israeli cybersecurity experience, offers the broadest managed detection and response offering available today.
Paranoid! is part of the Coralogix group. Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability by offloading the burden of indexing and providing deep insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for accomplished, passionate, and self-driven Security Researchers with a zeal for revolutionizing the enterprise cybersecurity domain to come and join the Paranoid! Security Research Group. This is a team of experts with vast cybersecurity experience focused on research to identify emerging threat trends/vectors as well as gaps and opportunities within existing enterprise cybersecurity frameworks. These insights will play a key role in evolving the Paranoid! offering and maintaining its global leadership position in the enterprise-managed detection and response domain.
Joining this team provides a unique opportunity to both benefits from the best of Israeli cybersecurity talent and influence the direction of a world-class offering in the cybersecurity domain.
Responsibilities will include
· On-going research with respect to novel attack vectors including their iteration/evolution and related mitigations across the enterprise IT landscape
· Collaborate with Product and Engineering to leverage research findings to evolve Paranoid!
· Participate in security escalations support. Create security guidance and documentation
· Evaluate & recommend new security technologies and contribute to the evolution of Paranoid!
· Regular updates to internal teams and customers on research findings
· Active participation in public cybersecurity media/forums/events
· Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related domain
· 3+ years of experience in security research in large, complex or security organizations
· Experience in securing enterprise IT environments.
· Experience in securing cloud and SAAS environments.
· Experience in enterprise security, preferably in both offensive and defensive approaches
· Experience in threat modeling, identifying security vulnerabilities, attacker exploit techniques and related remediation
· An innovative mind with attention to detail
· Security Certifications such as OSCP, OSWE, or OSEE
· Deep knowledge of Cloud security principles