Solution Engineer/ Pre-sale
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
About The Position
Solution Architects in Coralogix are key in meeting our customers’ expectations and help them utilize their observability and security data. We are looking for hard-working, sharp, and humble professionals with proven technical customer-facing experience. Our architects are trusted advisors and consult our customers upon their monitoring, security & observability journey.
Solution Architects are senior-level roles and are expected to professionally and accurately present technical presentations across different personas, from software engineers and DevOps all the way to the C-suite.
- Work with our account executives to plan, prepare and execute deals in complex and technical sales cycles.
- Deliver clear presentations and demos that communicate the product uniqueness and the problems it solves
- Manage the technical aspects of the entire sales cycle, including Proof of Concepts/Value
- Understand and communicate customer needs to the product teams for future product enhancements.
- Build solutions to fill gaps and enhance the core product
- Know the Log Management / Observability markets well and be able to help customers choose the right solutions for them.
- 5+ years in a customer-facing pre-sales, technical architecture, or consulting
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience in technical integrations and POCs
- Comfortable coding in any high-level programming language (Java, Go, Python)
- Industry knowledge and opinions on Monitoring, Observability, Log Management, SIEM
- Engineering/DevOps Background – advantage
- Experience in Technical Sales of Log Analytics/Monitoring/APM/SIEM – advantage