TOGETHER WE MAKE A
We’re constantly on the lookout for people who are: Hungry, Humble, Smart. In this order exactly. Join us on our journey to make raw log data obsolete.
DevOps and Engineer users
Log data processed every second
Log records ingested in real-time
We’re building the world’s most advanced machine logging solution. Over 8,000 DevOps and Engineers around the world use Coralogix to monitor their stacks and fix production problems faster.
Coralogix is located in the Azrieli office tower in Tel Aviv. Easy access to the train, buses and the Ayalon highway.
We pride ourselves on rewarding great work with great compensation.
Generous Share Package
We want you to have skin in the game and share in our future success.
Make getting from home to office a breeze. We offer monthly credits to use toward ride-sharing, parking and public transportation.
Weekly happy hours, annual company trips and employee parties – just a few ways we like to keep things friendly
Never stop learning new things and developing
About The Position
Sales engineers in Coralogix are key in our effort to meet our customers’ expectations and help them utilize their log data. We are looking for hard-working, smart, and humble professionals with proven technical customer-facing experience. Our Sales engineers help customers throughout their evaluation journey from demo to experimenting with making the right decision for their needs.
Sales engineers are senior-level roles and are expected to professionally and accurately present technical presentations across different buyers, from DevOps and up to and including the CTO.
- Work with our account executives to plan, prepare and execute on deals in complex and technical sales cycles
- Deliver clear presentations and demos that communicate the product uniqueness and the problems it solves
- Manage the technical aspects of the entire sales cycle including Proof of Concepts/Value.
- Help customers in matching solutions to their pain points
- Understand and communicate customer needs to the product teams for future product enhancements
- Help customers/Sales team gather onboarding data needed for post sale. Make sure their TTW is short.
- Know the monitoring market well and be able to help customers choose the right solutions for them
- 25% travel. Inside India.
- 3+ years of experience as Sales Engineer – Must
- Background in cloud technologies/infrastructure/Networking/Security – Must
- Strong communication and presentation skills – Must
- Hands on experience in technical integrations and POCs – must
- Engineering Background- Big advantage
- Experience in Technical Sales of Log Analytics/Monitoring/APM/SIEM – Big advantage
- Deep understanding of: Monitoring, Log Management, data analytics, SIEM, IDS – Advantage