Customer Account Manager
About The Position
We're seeking a Customer Account Manager in Tel Aviv to join our growing team!
Coralogix is a modern observability platform, analyzing data before it’s indexed or stored, to provide immediate insights and prioritize data storage to reduce costs. Built for modern architectures and accelerated workflows, Coralogix enables teams to build, run, and secure their applications and infrastructures without any coverage, storage, or cost limitations.
Responsibilities - As part of the Customer Account Management function within Coralogix, you will:
- Drive the upsell/ cross-sell and renewals functions in a designated set of EMEA accounts in collaboration with Customer Success & Sales to retain customers and grow net dollar retention.
- Help define operational processes, programs, systems, and activities to drive excellent renewal outcomes within your account list.
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities to maximize customer growth
- Successfully facilitate all designated renewals in your territory.
- Develop and action internal account renewal plans.
- When appropriate, actively engage with customer key decision-makers to identify/document customer buying process, requirements and uncover/address potential roadblocks to ensure on-time renewals.
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling forecast of short and long-term renewals.
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to the customer and company goals, driving among other things net-dollar retention and logo retention.
- Drive customer adoption/usage data, executive relationships, customer health, and other key data and trends, working with Customer Success to proactively address factors that would put a renewal at risk.
- Accurately forecast pipeline and identify renewal opportunities at risk.
- At least two years of Successful experience (i.e consistently exceeded quota) in Account Management, preferably for a SaaS company or a company with a technical product.
- Native English speaker with strong written and verbal communication skills. - MUST
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Successful track record of developing strong relationships with internal organizations including customer success, sales (all levels), operations, legal, etc.
- Proven discovery, presentation (both corporate deck and product demo), deal structuring, negotiation and closing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build out processes, systems, and programs to drive exceptional renewal and retention outcomes.
- Proven experience developing and driving renewal close plans.
- Excellent communication skills. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team, and meet deadlines.