About The Position
Sales engineers in Coralogix are key in our effort to meet our customers’ expectations and help them utilize their log data. We are looking for hard-working, smart, and humble professionals with proven technical customer-facing experience. Our Sales engineers help customers throughout their evaluation journey from demo to experimenting with making the right decision for their needs.
Sales engineers are senior-level roles and are expected to professionally and accurately present technical presentations across different buyers, from DevOps and up to and including the CTO.
- Work with our account executives to plan, prepare and execute deals in complex and technical sales cycles
- Deliver clear presentations and demos that communicate the product uniqueness and the problems it solves
- Manage the technical aspects of the entire sales cycle including Proof of Concepts/Value.
- Help customers in matching solutions to their pain points
- Understand and communicate customer needs to the product teams for future product enhancements
- Help customers/Sales team gather onboarding data needed for post-sale. Make sure their TTW is short.
- Know the monitoring market well and be able to help customers choose the right solutions for them
- 3+ years of experience as Sales Engineer – Must
- Background in cloud technologies/Observability/Networking/Security – Must
- Strong communication and presentation skills – Must
- Hands-on experience in technical integrations and POCs – Must
- Engineering/DevOps Background- Big advantage
- Experience in Technical Sales of Log Analytics/Monitoring/APM/SIEM – Big advantage
- Deep understanding of Monitoring, Log Management, data analytics, SIEM, IDS – Advantage