About The Position
Coralogix is looking for an Account Executive to join its growing sales team. Account Executives in Coralogix are key in our effort to meet our customer’s expectations and help them utilize their log data. We are looking for hard-working, smart, and humble professional with proven technical customer-facing experience.
The Account Executive is accountable for achieving revenue goals by discovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new business with cloud customers.
Account Executives are senior-level roles and are expected to professionally and accurately prove value propositions through pilots and POCs, and negotiate economic and legal terms to close the new subscription business.
The ability to evangelize Coralogix’s approach and educate technical teams on the value proposition of our solution is the key to success in this role.
- Work with our sales engineers to plan, prepare, and execute deals in complex and technical sales cycles.
- Contact CTO/VP engineering in our target market in order to build the pipeline.
- Deliver clear messaging, presentations and communicate the platform uniqueness and the problems it solves.
- Manage the business aspects of the entire sales cycle.
- Help customers in matching solutions to their business needs.
- Know the Observability market well and be able to help customers choose the right solutions for them
- 25% travel out of Israel.
- 5+ years experience as sales hunter in SaaS company with a focus on new logo acquisition - Must
- Sales experience with the ability to assess, plan, and actively achieve maximum revenue and efficiency - Must
- Strong communication and presentation skills - Must
- Experience in sales to SaaS companies - Must
- 2+ years of experience as a solution engineer-previous role. Strong technical background -Advantage
- Avid hunter with proven prospecting skills of penetrating to new territories; reaching decision-makers and closing business.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business in cloud technologies.
- Experience in Sales of Log Analytics/Monitoring/APM- Big advantage
- Experience in Sales of Cloud technologies - AWS/GCP/Azure- Big advantage
- Understanding of Monitoring, Log Management, data analytics - Advantage