About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave taking their destiny into their own hands. Top talents that feel energized to leverage Coralogix's enormous potential.
We have a culture that aligns with the exceptional values of our company. With some hard work and a common goal and vision, you have the opportunity to earn well, learn, develop and do a job you love and be something extraordinary. It is also going to be a fun journey.
Coralogix is looking for an Account Executive to join its growing sales team. Account Executives in Coralogix are key in meeting our customer’s expectations and helping them utilize their log data. We are looking for hard-working, smart, and humble professionals with proven technical customer-facing experience.
What you will get from us:
- An amazing company with disruptive technology and who at its core enables businesses to make the best data-driven decisions
- A company that values its employees and their achievements by rewarding them with recognition, excellent benefits, opportunities, and competitive salaries/commission schemes
- A company that values your growth and development as much as you do and the opportunity to grow your role at speed; we want you to thrive and we believe we can facilitate that.
- Work with our sales engineers to plan, prepare, and execute deals in complex and technical sales cycles.
- Contact CTO/VP engineering in our target market to build a pipeline.
- Deliver clear messaging and presentations and communicate the platform's uniqueness and its problems.
- Manage the business aspects of the entire sales cycle.
- Help customers in matching solutions to their business needs.
- Know the Observability market well and be able to help customers choose the right solutions for them
- 5+ years experience as sales hunter in SaaS company with a focus on new logo acquisition
- Achieve or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Proven and consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Meet prospecting and business development goals, including pipeline building
- Convert prospects to clients by fielding pre-qualified opportunities, conducting discovery and building relationships, using best practices to maximize the sales process
- Develop and maintain territory business plan and deliver accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast commitments to sales management
- Ability to travel within EMEA to visit prospects in the territory, regional events, and conferences
- Establish effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business in cloud technologies.
- Experience in Sales of Log Analytics/Monitoring/APM- Big advantage
- Experience in Sales of Cloud technologies - AWS/GCP/Azure- Big advantage