Cloud Security Architect
About The Position
Snowbit is a cybersecurity technology innovator with a vision to empower organizations across the globe to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively ready themselves to address omnipresent cyber risk. Built off years of Israeli cybersecurity experience, Snowbit is looking to offer the broadest managed detection and response offering available today.
Snowbit is part of the Coralogix group, with Coralogix rebuilding the path to observability by offloading the burden of indexing and providing deep insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for accomplished, passionate, and self-driven Cloud Security Architect with a zeal for revolutionizing the enterprise cybersecurity domain to come and join the Snowbit Security Group.
What you will do:
- Work with security teams to architect and deploy cloud security monitoring solutions facilitating enterprise-level client systems.
- Engage with customers.
- Assume multiple roles of IT professional, communicator, and business liaison.
- Work in tandem with our dev teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based monitoring solutions.
- Deploy and debug cloud security initiatives as needed in accordance with security best practices.
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve security monitoring issues before they snowball into problems.
- Participate in division process improvement initiatives.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations to increase maturity.
- 5+ years of experience deploying and supporting scalable systems based in AWS
- 5+ years of experience designing and deploying security monitoring solutions
- 3+ years of Experience extending and supporting Cloud based monitoring tools such as AWS Cloud Watch, ELK, OpenSearch.