Sr. Security Developer
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By allowing the user to really ingest as much data as needed we create and maintain the correct incentive for collecting enough data to perform a successful and thorough forensic investigation when needed and also get actionable real-time alerts and all that for less than half the cost.
Coralogix is hiring a Senior Security Developer to join our growing security product and develop the next generation of security solutions
As a Senior Security Developer, you will work closely with security researchers and data scientists to develop and improve a collection of tools that, based on the Coralogix data analysis platform, will be able to detect and respond to a plethora of security related insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop extension packages for our product which include
- Kibana dashboards
- Regular Expressions and JSON based parsing rules
- Lucene and regular expressions based alerts
- Elasticsearch fields mapping
- Good understanding of the different logs structure
- Perfect personal and organizational skills
- Keen and eager to learn more - This job will require you to learn quickly and efficiently on your own (but not to be afraid to ask questions to speed up the learning process) about security, log types, regular expressions and more.
- Strong security and networking background - Strong knowledge about common network protocols such as DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP, TLS/SSL, SSH, SMTP and many others and their potential security risks and commonly used attack vectors is required.
- Strong knowledge of the logs structure of various security related services such as firewalls, WAFs, web services, cloud services such as AWS CloudTrail, GuardDuty, SAAS platforms such as Gthub, GitLab, Office365, etc. is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge in working with Elasticsearch and Kibana (ELK) is mandatory