Commercial Account Manager
About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing and storage!
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost. Coralogix's patent-based technology leverages ML and AI to proactively analyze data anomalies, highly complex environments, and multi-cloud challenges.
As part of the Account Management function within Coralogix, you will:
- Drive the renewal/upsell/cross-sell processes among your EMEA and Israel commercial accounts in collaboration with Customer Success. The main goal is to retain the customers, making sure they are happy from the platform and grow net dollar retention.
- Help define operational processes, programs, systems, and activities to drive excellent renewal outcomes within your account list.
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities to maximize customer growth
- Successfully facilitate all designated renewals in your territory.
- When appropriate, actively engage with key customer decision-makers to identify/document customer buying process and requirements and uncover/address potential roadblocks to ensure on-time renewals.
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling forecast of short and long-term renewals.
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to the customer and company goals, driving, among other things, net-dollar retention and logo retention.
- Drive customer adoption/usage data, executive relationships, customer health, and other key data and trends, working with support proactively addressing factors that would put a renewal at risk.
- Accurately forecast pipeline and identify renewal opportunities at risk.
- At least 2 years of Successful experience as a Customer Success Manager, or Account Management, preferably for a SaaS company or a company with a technical solution.
- Strong project, multitasking and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build out processes, systems, and programs to drive exceptional renewal and retention outcomes.
- Proven experience developing and driving renewal close plans.
- High level of English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team, and meet deadlines.