About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability by using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines for each use case, we provide deep observability and security insights at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We are looking for a talented Billing Specialist to join our growing Finance team, who will take an active part in working with our customers and internal teams.
In this role, you will:
Ensure that transactions are prepared according to finance policies and meet approval standards as per the set requirements.
Be responsible for verifying and processing daily invoices and collections.
Handle customer billing issues until resolution, keeping our customers updated and ensuring all information is tracked.
Communicate empathetically with customers and understand their priorities.
Review sales contracts, purchase orders, and other supporting documents to ensure proper billing.
Collaborate with internal departments, including sales, finance, and customer service, to resolve billing-related issues.
Process internal requests for address changes, billing account changes, rate changes, account termination, account reactivation, recurring billing additions, etc.
Handle collection activities related to special billing requirements and billing reconciliation issues, as well as supply customer documentation.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Billing Specialist or in a similar position.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field (Advantage).
- Experience from a SaaS company or hi-tech environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; excellent Excel skills are required.
- Experience with Salesforce (Must).
- Experience with NetSuite (Big Advantage).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-focused and target-driven.
- Excellent English – written and spoken.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of financial analysis, revenue recognition principles, and accounting concepts.