About The Position
Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep observability and security insights at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We seek a Legal Counsel to join our SaaS company after round D. The Legal Counsel reports to the VP of Finance and provides legal guidance and support to the sales, HR, finance, and C-level teams. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in the SaaS space, be able to work independently, make decisions, and work extensive hours under pressure.
- Review and prepare contracts with customers and vendors while ensuring they comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support the sales team during the sales process, including negotiating contracts and identifying legal risks.
- Be the legal pivot for all legal issues raised from day-to-day activities, including data privacy and protection.
- Provide legal support to HR in all aspects of payroll related globally, including benefits and employment agreements.
- Provide legal support for the company's global operations and maintain relationships with external legal firms and local firms in each country as needed.
- Review debt agreements, support M&A activities, and support fundraising activities.
- Ensure compliance with employee stock compensation in each location.
- Work closely with C-level executives to provide legal guidance on strategic decisions.
- Maintain and manage relationships with external legal firms
- Keep updated with the latest legal developments and industry trends in the SaaS space.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Law degree from an accredited university and license to practice law in Israel
- 3-5 yers of experience from a similar role in a SaaS company
- Fluent English speaker
- experience in the SaaS space, preferably with experience in contract negotiation and drafting.
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to negotiate with customers and vendors.
- Familiarity with equity activity and compliance with employee stock compensation in each location.
- Strong knowledge of global data privacy and protection laws.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours