Coralogix provides a predefined Lambda function to easily forward your CloudTrail logs straight to Coralogix.
1. Create AWS CloudTrail’s trail and setup storage in your S3 bucket
2. Create an “author from scratch” Node.js 10.x runtime lambda with S3 read permission:
3. At “Code entry type” choose “Upload a ZIP file” and upload “s3ToCoralogixCloudTrail.zip”
4. Add the mandatory environment variables:
- Private Key – A unique ID which represents your company, this Id will be sent to your mail once you register to Coralogix.
- Application Name – Used to separate your environment, e.g. SuperApp-test/SuperApp-prod.
- SubSystem Name – Your application probably has multiple subsystems, for example, Backend servers, Middleware, Frontend servers etc.
5. Choose the S3 bucket you want to get triggered by and change the event type from
7. Click “save”.