Coralogix provides a predefined Lambda function to easily forward your
CloudTrail logs straight to Coralogix.
AWS CloudTrailtrail and setup storage in your S3 bucket:
- Create an
“author from scratch”Node.js 8.10 runtime lambda with S3 read permission:
“Code entry type”choose
“Upload a ZIP file”and upload
- Add the mandatory environment variables:
- Private Key – A unique ID which represents your company, this Id will be sent to your mail once you register to Coralogix.
- Application Name – Used to separate your environment, e.g. SuperApp-test/SuperApp-prod.
- SubSystem Name – Your application probably has multiple subsystems, for example, Backend servers, Middleware, Frontend servers etc.
- Choose the S3 bucket you want to get triggered by and change the event type from
- Click “save”.