Coralogix is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join our growing Platform Engineering team in our San Francisco office – helping us run our production systems optimally and resiliently.
We’re changing the way DevOps teams think about log data. Our goal is to be the leading logging solution globally. We think it’s time to unlock the value of logging data through great user experiences, automation, and ML-assisted solutions.
In other words, we provide insights to engineers to help better meet the needs of fast-paced CI/CD environments. Engineers love us for the time we save them getting quick answers of what’s happening across their infrastructure.
- Prometheus / Grafana
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Participate in an on-call rotation and resolve issues
- Ownership of build and deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
- Ownership of Kubernetes clusters
- Ownership of engineering metrics, in close collaboration with the Development team, to continuously improve the underlying metrics
- Controlling access to cloud resources and production
You’re A Great Fit If You:
- Are passionate about learning and trying new technologies
- Are an advocate for best practices in operations and infrastructural areas
- Prefer functional programming approaches (when possible)
- Manage all your work in version control (avoiding running commands directly in production environments like the plague)
- Work efficiently either independently or cooperatively within a group
- Are comfortable working in a team where you both learn and mentor one another
Full-time position in Tel Aviv, Israel