Coralogix is looking for a Sales Engineer to join its growing sales team in India.
Sales engineers in Coralogix are key in our effort to meet our customers’ expectations and help them utilize their log data. We are looking for hard-working, smart, and humble professionals with proven technical customer-facing experience. Our Sales engineers help customers throughout their evaluation journey from demo to experimenting with making the right decision for their needs.
Sales engineers are senior-level roles and are expected to professionally and accurately present technical presentations across different buyers, from DevOps and up to and including the CTO.
- Work with our account executives to plan, prepare and execute on deals in complex and technical sales cycles
- Deliver clear presentations and demos that communicate the product uniqueness and the problems it solves
- Manage the technical aspects of the entire sales cycle including Proof of Concepts/Value.
- Help customers in matching solutions to their pain points
- Understand and communicate customer needs to the product teams for future product enhancements
- Help customers/Sales team gather onboarding data needed for post sale. Make sure their TTW is short.
- Know the monitoring market well and be able to help customers choose the right solutions for them
- 25% travel. Inside India.
- 3+ years of experience as Sales Engineer – Must
- Background in cloud technologies/infrastructure/Networking/Security – Must
- Strong communication and presentation skills – Must
- Hands on experience in technical integrations and POCs – must
- Engineering Background- Big advantage
- Experience in Technical Sales of Log Analytics/Monitoring/APM/SIEM – Big advantage
- Deep understanding of: Monitoring, Log Management, data analytics, SIEM, IDS – Advantage