Coralogix reporter allows you to automate the generation of a periodic report that includes the formatted results of a predefined query. This report can be distributed automatically to a mailing list.
To define and setup a report go to aws’s Serverless Application Repository and search for ‘coralogix’. Click on the link to ‘Coralogix-Elasticsearch-Reporter’.
The application requires the following parameters:
- Verified AWS SES email/domain .
- CoralogixRegion – possible values are `Europe` or `India`. Choose Europe if your Coralogix account URL ends with .com` and India if it ends with `.in`
- Enabled – `true` when the report is active and `false` when it is inactive
- PrivateKey – can be found in your Coralogix account under `Settings` -> `Account` -> `API Access` -> `Elasticsearch API key`
- Query – Elasticsearch query
- Recipient – a list of comma separated e-mails
- RequestTimeout – the Elasticsearch query timeout
- Schedule – CloudWatch rules schedule expression
- Subject – report email subject line
- Template – JMESPath expression to structure the Elasticsearch response
Don’t change the memory size and function timeout parameters. You can adjust the query timeout based on your needs.